Are you someone who is trying to lose weight? Is your goal to eat healthier in life? But, just the idea of going on a diet dampens your mood? However, fret not. We are here to help you out. We bring you exotic recipes that you can not only easily make, but will also help you lose weight. So, grab a book and note it down for healthy food recipes that will help you lose weight andare delicious.
Palak Mix Veg Curry
- Spinach (Palak)
- Veggies of your choice
- Spices – Garam masala, chilli powder, jeera or cumin powder
- Mixer Grinder
- Boil a pot of water and blanch your palak or spinach. After 10 minutes, grind it into a paste with an onion.
- Take a pan and add one teaspoon of oil. Then add your veggies, give it a good mix.
- Now, add half a glass of water to the veggie pan and keep it shut till it cooks.
- Once it is cooked and all the water has evaporated, add your palak mix and your spices.
- After about 5 minutes, add half a glass of milk.
- Give it a good mix and your palak curry is ready, You can either enjoy it with chapati or brown rice as a part of your daily diet plan. This is best healthy food recipes for weight loss.
Brown Rice Pulao
- Brown rice
- Choice of vegetables
- Bay leaves
- Cumin seeds
- One teaspoon pulao masala
- You can use a pressure cooker for this recipe.
- Chop onions and fry in a tablespoon oil till they are brown.
- Add chillies, cumin seeds, bay leaves and fry it for another two minutes.
- Add your veggies, rice, and about 2 and a half cups of water.
- Pressure cook it for two-three whistles, accordingly.
Paneer Tikka On A Pan
- Paneer tikka masala
- Cut paneer, capsicum, and onion.
- Marinate them accordingly with paneer tikka masala. If you don’t have it, take a cup of curds – mix chilli powder, salt, and garam masala in it.
- Now, marinate paneer, capsicum, onion in it and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then, take your pan and heat some oil in it. Now, put the marinated mixture in it and give it a mix. Shut the lid on the pan and let it sit on low flame. Turn it periodically so it doesn’t burn. This another best healthy food recipes for weight loss.
- Salt and Pepper
- Take a bowl and crack an egg in it. Now, add diced onions and spinach, along with salt and pepper and whisk it well.
- Now, heat the pan with 1 teaspoon oil. Pour the egg mixture on the pan.
- After 3 minutes or once you see it has cooked from the bottom, flip it over and let it sit for a minute.
- Your omelette is ready.
- 2 slices of bread
- one egg boiled
- Toast your bread.
- Place lettuce, sliced boiled egg and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Place onions on top and close your sandwich with the remaining bread slice.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of brown rice
- Bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- Take a pan and heat 1 teaspoon oil.
- Add bay leaf, cumin seeds, and onions (optional)
- Once the onions are brown, add your rice and give it a good mix.
- Now, make some space in the middle of the pan and crack an egg.
- Add your seasoning and keep scrambling the eggs.
- Once done, mix it with your rice.
Slow Grilled Chinese Char Siu Chicken
- 1/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup organic ketchup
- 1/4 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp beet powder
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Cooking oil spray
- Take a large bowl and mix brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, beet powder, vinegar, hoisin sauce, five-spice powder, salt, and pepper.
- Now, add chicken into the mixture and make sure it gets coated well.
- Heat up your grill and spray cooking oil on grates. Now, grill it 10 minutes each side.
Chicken Taco Soup
- ½ Tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 tsp salt (plus more to taste)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 – 15 oz can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 – 4.5 oz cans green chillies
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- 32 oz chicken broth
- Cilantro, for serving
- Diced red onion, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Heat a large pan and add oil of your choice. Next, add peppers, onions, and garlic, and stir for a minute. As the onions turn translucent, add chicken breasts, tomato puree, green chillies, spices, lime juice, and chicken broth.
- Let this soup simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Now, remove the chicken and shred it with a fork and transfer back to the soup.
- Serve with fresh chopped cilantro.
Healthy Mutton Curry
- 500 gm mutton, trimmed of skin and fat
- 150 gm thick curd
- 1 large onion
- 2-inch piece of ginger
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp meat masala
- 1 tsp jeera (cumin) powder, freshly roasted and ground
- 1 tsp dhania (coriander) powder
- ¾ tsp Haldi (turmeric) powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Blend onion, curd, garlic, and ginger into a paste.
- Now, add haldi, dhania, and red chilli powder into the paste and marinate the mutton.
- After 30 minutes, pressure cooker it until it is fully done.
- Once done add tomato puree and any other masala you need.
- Cook it on a low flame for 10 minutes and you are done. This is healthy food recipes for weight loss.
Slow Cooker Seafood Ramen
- 64 oz broth (seafood, vegetable, or chicken)
- 4–6 oz ramen
- 1 lb seafood
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup kale, chopped
- 1/2 lb tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Add all the ingredients but kale, seafood, and ramen into a pressure cooker.
- Cook it well. Finally, add the remaining ingredients and cook it for another 15 minutes. This is healthy food recipes for weight loss.
- 2 lbs fish (porgy or snapper), cleaned and scaled
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic – 2 sliced and 1 crushed
- About 15 sprigs thyme
- ½ Tbsp butter
- ½ Tbsp oil
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 ½ cup water
- Season the fish with lime juice, pepper, garlic, thyme, and salt.
- In a pan, add butter and oil. Now, saute carrots, green peppers, and onion.
- Now, add some water and the fish and bring it to boil.
- Cover the pot and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. And, it is ready.