Are you someone who dreams of having beautiful and flawless skin? Well, you are not alone my friend. In my quest to radiant, even and gorgeous skin, I have tried a plethora of skincare routines, tips, and tricks, and the results have not been always great but then, sometimes they have. So today, I bring you simple, tried, and tested tricks that have actually worked and something which you can incorporate in your everyday skincare routine. Take a look!
- The type of cleanser you use is very important. It must match your skin type. For instance, if you have acne-prone skin, then using something with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic gel. If you suffer from brown spots then something with alpha hydroxy acid, and so on. A suitable face cleanser makes all the difference.
- Using too many products can harm your skin. Therefore, always keep it simple.
- Moisturize your skin both during the day and night. Never skip this.
- If you are someone who constantly touches your face, get rid of this habit, especially if you have acne.
- Instead of using only store-bought face masks, sometimes opt for DIY ones too because they are really good when done right.
- Sunscreen is a must, whether it rains or shines doesn’t matter.
- Exfoliate no more than twice a week.
- Drinks lots of water actually makes a difference, do it regularly and you will notice the difference, also, have a balanced meal and include greens in your food every day.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes daily.
- Rub an ice cube over your face to get rid of puffiness and to tighten the pores.
- If you run out of highlighter, you can always use your trusted lip balm.
- Give your face a steam massage. It increases circulation and gives it a dewy effect.
- You can always use your washcloth as an exfoliator. However, be gentle and always massage in upward strokes.
- Barley tea is great for your skin as it is rich in antioxidants and enhances your blood circulation.
- Always use a vitamin C serum.
Give these a try and let us know if it helps! And, stay tuned, we will keep bringing you something new and useful every week.
Writer. Feminist. Ambivert. Prefers animals and good books to humans!