Are you someone who dreams of having beautiful and flawless skin? Well, you are not alone my friend. In my quest to radiant, even and gorgeous skin, I have tried a plethora of skincare routines, tips, and tricks, and the results have not been always great but then, sometimes they have. So today, I bring you simple, tried, and tested tricks that have actually worked and something which you can incorporate in your everyday skincare routine. Take a look!
- The type of cleanser you use is very important. It must match your skin type. For instance, if you have acne-prone skin, then using something with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic gel. If you suffer from brown spots then something with alpha hydroxy acid, and so on. A suitable face cleanser makes all the difference.
- Using too many products can harm your skin. Therefore, always keep it simple.
- Moisturize your skin both during the day and night. Never skip this.
- If you are someone who constantly touches your face, get rid of this habit, especially if you have acne.
- Instead of using only store-bought face masks, sometimes opt for DIY ones too because they are really good when done right.
- Sunscreen is a must, whether it rains or shines doesn’t matter.
- Exfoliate no more than twice a week.
- Drinks lots of water actually makes a difference, do it regularly and you will notice the difference, also, have a balanced meal and include greens in your food every day.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes daily.
- Rub an ice cube over your face to get rid of puffiness and to tighten the pores.
- If you run out of highlighter, you can always use your trusted lip balm.
- Give your face a steam massage. It increases circulation and gives it a dewy effect.
- You can always use your washcloth as an exfoliator. However, be gentle and always massage in upward strokes.
- Barley tea is great for your skin as it is rich in antioxidants and enhances your blood circulation.
- Always use a vitamin C serum.
Give these a try and let us know if it helps! And, stay tuned, we will keep bringing you something new and useful every week.